1. Promotional Documents: Kick Ass Hostel exerts all due care and diligence when producing electronic and printed materials on the Hostel facilities and local attractions. However, we reserve the right to revise, update or make obsolete some or all the contents without the obligation to notify any person of such changes. Despite every effort to the contrary, errors, omissions or discrepancies may occur in the preparation of promotional and informational documents (electronic and printed), and Kick Ass Hostel assumes no liability for loss or damages incurred due in part or in whole to such errors. All maps and photographs displayed in Kick Ass Hostel printed and electronic materials are for information purposes only.
2. Grading: The category grading given to our Hostels are those awarded by Visit Scotland. These are issued within strict guidelines through the Visit Scotland Quality Assurance Grading Scheme with all our Hostels being inspected annually.
3. Circumstances Outwit Our Control: Kick Ass Hostels cannot accept any liability and will not consider payment of compensation where the Hostel booking could not be fulfilled due to circumstances which we or our suppliers could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, Act of God, terrorist activities, technical problems with transportation, closures of airports, ports and/or ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control. For other unforeseen internal operational reasons, Kick Ass Hostels may occasionally be forced to change or cancel one or more destination Hostels. In such cases, every effort will be made to contact you in advance, using the contact details supplied at the time of booking or during any subsequent communication. In such cases, no surcharge will be made where customers are required to be relocated to a different Hostel or alternative accommodation.
4. Third Part Liability: Any third party “activity provider” with whom Kick Ass works on your behalf or whom you work with directly will be covered by their own public liability insurance.
5. Accident or Injury: As far as the law allows, Kick Ass takes no responsibility for loss to any Customer because of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.
6. Insurance: All our premises are covered with standard protection and liability insurances. If you require a copy in advance, this can be obtained from the Sales and Reservations Department on request. Customers are not, however, covered by our insurance for personal injury, damage or theft of property whilst in our Hostels, or public transport delays/cancellations. You are advised to ensure that you are covered independently for such events. We recommend personal travel insurance, including cancellation insurance.